Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My NEW life!

It's been a while...
That I have not written something...

So, here I am!
Back again....
Writing about my new life. :)


My new life...
It is sweet, it is sour...
It comes with new relatives, a new home and a new car. :P

It is cheap, it is expensive...
It is all about take and GIVE, GIVE!!!

It is beautiful, it is ugly...
It comes with a PRINCE and his responsibility!

It is good, it is bad...
It keeps changing the mood from happy to SAD! :P

It is nice, it has spice...
It teaches you to smile even if you are unhappy at that particular time!

It is true, it is false...
It gives you no time for your pals. :(

It is real, it is unreal..
Believe me, it is all surreal!!!

It is believable, it is strange...
Makes you feel how come everything has changed!!

Hmm... so it is my new LIFE!!

 A BRIYANI with either less or excessive SPICE!!! 

8 comments:

  1. It is true, it is false...
    It gives you no time for your pals. :(
    Love these lines...sooo true

    ReplyDelete
  2. So u sukhi.....i can actually hear u read it out!! summarizes all the feelings of a girl ..newly married or of a woman 6 yearly married!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally relate to your post my love :-) it DOES come with a Prince, and that is the part to concentrate on <3

    It comes with compromises but sucha lovely feeling of having that one, who is always there.. Wowwa :-) bless you, Keep Writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, whats with the time on the blogger ?? its 12 pm !! where are we ?? IST

    ReplyDelete
  5. should the unmarried ones take this as a warning ?? :P
    BTW well expressed as always !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too good Sukhi! It's like u've poured out my mind(rather the mind of every married girl)here!! :)

    ReplyDelete