Saturday, April 17, 2010

Don't know...what I wrote

I wish to write

about a feeling that's hard to describe

Don't know what i am doing,

Don' know where i am going

i am just heading

Heading towards

some unknown path,

just following

my stupid heart

Telling the world

That i don't understand

Among zillions of people

Where do I stand?

I am just moving ahead

Not caring about where I'll land

I wish to know myself

Want to know what lies in my head?

I hope one day all this ends

This confusion... this introspection...

Something which just began

The world around me just keeps moving

Something strange... keeps brewing

It gives me highs

It gives me lows

Now,

I have started to love the rocky paths in this ride...

There is a new pain... new challenge...

In this stride towards a life...

A life...

That is hard to describe!

16 comments:

  1. disputed mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nw thats confusing..infact u urself seems to be confused..
    blv me u r just on the rite path..so keep movin..and walkin..johnie walker..lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. wats wrong wid u?

    m nt talkin abt d poem....its nice like always......though i dnt really like d end that much

    ReplyDelete
  4. @khushbu - u were rite... so i ve changed it

    ReplyDelete
  5. the end is contradcitroy to the emotions expressed in the former lines...

    Anyways... gud one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aks - i wrote it in a v strange state of mind... now i think that ending is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post ...this ending is perfect now ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukhi - tuss chha gayi ho !

    ReplyDelete
  9. sukkhi yaar... ki kitta... har baar itna dard bhara poem... chhoo ditta... sacchi!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gud ...confused thoughts ..but describing a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect..but then u knw wat shld be next...

    ReplyDelete
  12. good one again..

    but yaar bahut senti posts ho gaye.. introspection khatam karo.. try something different..

    ReplyDelete
  13. kya baat hai sukhi.. v.nice post..

    ReplyDelete